North American Automotive Events in 2023 That You Should Not Miss
As you prepare to connect with and learn from like-minded business people in the automotive industry, mark your calendar with these fascinating North American events!
Maintaining regular contact with other members of the auto business is one of the best ways to keep your dealership current. It’s critical to discuss successes and issues, learn from other dealership operators and owners, and come away feeling inspired by new concepts you may implement at your dealership.
Each year, there are dozens (heck, hundreds!) of automotive events that provide a variety of positive experiences, from networking with other dealers in your specific market niche to learning about the future of automotive technology to hearing from the most respected thought leaders in the field.
What auto events should you be aware of in 2023? Check out our list of events in the North American car sector that you shouldn’t miss!
1. Lexington, Kentucky, will host the Kain Automotive Event from April 18 to April 20, 2023.
Conference on Digital Marketing Strategies (DMSC) Austin, Texas, May 21–May 23, 2023.
3. Dallas, Texas, will host the 2023 NADA Show from January 26–29.
4. The 2023 NIADA Convention. Las Vegas, Nevada, from June 19 to June 22, 2023.
5. The Reuters Automotive Retail Event 2023 will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada, on May 16–17, 2023.
6. Electronic Dealer. Tampa, Florida, from May 1 to May 3, 2023.
7. Canada Used Vehicle Week 2023, June 12–14, in Toronto, Ontario.
8. Used Vehicle Week. San Diego, California, November 6–9, 2023.
9. In Detroit, Michigan, November 8–9, 2023, Reuters Automotive USA.
10. On October 25 and 26, 2023, Detroit, Michigan, will host the American Automotive Summit.
AutoTech 2023, 11-2023, in Detroit, Michigan, on June 7 and 8.
12. Auto.AI. San Francisco, California, June 28–30, 2023.
Elite Auto Club at 80%
Glenn Lundy’s 800% Elite Auto Club, while not strictly a conference, is a place where dealers may partake in the “conference experience” year-round through training, networking, mentorship, group accountability, and more. Members of the 800% Club gather in person twice a year for retreats to strengthen their relationships with other dealership owners and operators and to collaborate on growth strategies for their individual companies. For dealers who are serious about improving their businesses and themselves, joining the 800% Elite Auto Club is a great investment.
The 800% Elite Auto Inventory Portal, a website that connects auto buyers with new and used vehicles offered by 800% Club dealerships in their area, is another project
SimpSocial is happy to enable it.
Making Plans for an Automotive Event Join forces with SimpSocial!
Back to Blog